Saturday, March 22, 2014

How to Create Photo Text in Photoshop

I for one have always loved the look of images inside of text. To me it is a very cool effect, and one that I wanted to learn how to do. Well I did of course, and I found that there were many different ways to do it using Photoshop. Most of them using layers to do the job, and a bit time consuming. With all of the other editing that I have to do on a daily basis, I didn't do it often. But then as always, when I do have some free time, I seek knowledge. Now, what did I find? A much easier and quicker way to put images into text. And that my friends is what this video is going to show you how to do in four steps. This is the shortest tutorial I have produced yet, and might just hold the record for a long time. So if you have ever wanted to put photos into text have a look, you will be glad you did.



No comments:

Post a Comment